Revoderm Microdermabrasion Scrub is an environmentally friendly facial scrub based on volcanic pumice stone. It is designed to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, impurities, makeup residue, dried sebum and debris from the skin’s surface, restoring dull dry skin to a smooth, healthy, radiant finish. The natural ingredients in this scrub stimulate younger, smoother, brighter skin. This scrub also contains natural glycolic acid which helps dissolve dried up oil and cellular debris. This is ideal for anti-aging and acne regimens.
Unlike many scrubs on the market, Revoderm’s Microdermabrasion Scrub is microplastic/ microbead free. Microbeads are tiny bits of plastic found in some cosmetics that pollute our oceans. Also, this wonderful scrub is free of harsh, abrasive apricot shells and aluminum oxide.
- Lightens the appearance of sun-related age spots
- Gently polishes and exfoliates dead skin cells away
- Removes and dissolves oil and sebum that can clog pores, shrinking enlarged pores
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Removes daily build-up to restore radiance
- Instantly Improves skin tone, texture and elasticity
- Ideal physical exfoliant for hyperpigmentation and all types of acne
- A little goes a long way
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding users
- Fragrance free and hypoallergenic
- Balance skin tone and texture
The Revoderm microdermabrasion scrub is unique in that it uses finely ground volcanic pumice stone instead of microplastic beads as the main active ingredient. Pumice stone is a physical (mechanical) exfoliant and unlike microplastic beads used in the great majority of commercially available exfoliating scrubs, is natural and safe. Microplastic scrubs are toxic to aquatic ecosystems and are very slow to break down in the environment. Moreover, they can be very irritating to pores. The Revoderm Scrub is also free of aluminum hydroxide as well as harsh apricot shell fragments.
The Revoderm scrub also contains glycolic acid derived from natural sugar cane. Glycolic acid helps to dissolve dead skin cells, oil and debris encountered from environmental exposure.
- Sugar Cane Extract – chock full of antioxidants to protect your skin from environmental free radical damage and premature aging. The sugar cane extract in the scrub also removes dead skin cells that can clog pores.
- Lemon Fruit Extract – contains fruit acids that lighten and brighten your skin and helps slough off dull and dead skin cells.
- Apple Fruit Extract – acts as a soothing antioxidant for your skin, protecting your complexion from free radical damage.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – improves your skin’s elasticity and reduces skin-aging related enzyme activity and inflammation. This extract also repairs sun damage and protects your skin against future damage.
- This pumice stone based scrub does not contain microplastic particles known for blocking pores and being toxic to the marine environment.