ROSACEA / REDNESS
Rosacea is a common, frustrating condition that is characterized by facial redness, dilated capillaries and acne-type breakouts. It is most pronounced on the cheeks, distal nose, chin and lower central forehead. It is most common in patients of Northern European descent although skin of all types can be affected.
The Revoderm approach to rosacea management is highly effective. The regimen is targeted at constricting overgrown blood vessels, targeting inflammation in the affected pores and blocking out ultraviolet light that fuels the process.
Rosacea / Redness Solutions
All components of the Revoderm rosacea therapy are non-irritating; this is especially important as rosacea patients have notoriously sensitive skin. Improvement of rosacea signs and symptoms helps with skin sensitivity. The Revoderm rosacea regimen typically includes:
- Immuvex zinc oxide based non-comedogenic inert mineral sunscreen
- CodeRED, an inert blood vessel constricting moisturizer
- The very gentle Detox cleanser which helps reduce bacterial overgrowth in rosacea pores
- Intense Hydration Serum which helps restore epidermal barrier and provides antioxidant relief
Real Clients – Real Results
THIS PATIENT WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ROSACEA
The patient suffered from rosacea and dramatic improvement was achieved in 4 weeks.
Her treatment plan included:
- Detox Cleaner
- Hydrating Toner
- Intense Hydration Serum
- Pumpkin Mask
- Eyelyte Complex
- Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer mixed with Organic Mineral Sunscreen 32
The results speak for themselves.