ACNE & BLEMISHES
Acne is the most common skin condition of humans. Over 90% of people will develop this psychologically troubling condition at some point in their lives. Most cases arope “idiopathic” (without an underlying cause such as diet). Acne is not curable, but can be effectively managed. Untreated, acne can readily scar and this can outcome can be psychologically devastating. Dr Alanen and Nurse Ildiko have successfully treated thousands of patients with this condition. Dr Alanen has struggled with acne through his teenage and early adult years; indeed it was a major reason why he ultimately became a dermatologist.
People with acne will occasionally need prescription medications or procedures such as glycolic acid peels, laser etc. but virtually all persons with acne will require topical “cosmeceuticals”. The correct cosmeceutical regimen slows down excess oil production, helps dissolve and exfoliate pore clogs and function well with prescription medications. It is essential that the cosmeceuticals are non-irritating yet effective. The complete Revoderm Pharma acne line has been precisely engineered to achieve that exact therapeutic goal.
Acne & Blemishes Solutions
Successful acne therapy is an art and a science. The most effective regimens are individualized and often require a medical / pharmaceutical component. Topical cosmeceuticals play an important role in active inflammatory acne but typically function as a stand-alone platform to perpetuate acne remissions. The Revoderm Pharma acne regimens usually include a combination of the following:
- Cleanser – to reduce excess oil but not excessively dry the skin
- Toner – to neutralize the pH of the skin and help unclog pores
- Moisturizer – to hydrate the skin but not fill pores (i.e not create clogs and acne)
- An exfoliant – physical agents that help remove clogs
- A peroxide – to help dissolve clogs (both visible acne blemishes and clogs that are forming on normal-appearing skin)
- Retinol – to help reduce oil production and maintain pores in an open (i.e. unclogged) state
Real Clients – Real Results
THIS PATIENT WAS DIAGNOSED WITH SEVERE ACNE
This patient suffered from a case of severe cystic acne on his face and chest. The result was near-total eradication of active acne with only mild post-inflammatory change, noticeable results after 4 months.
His treatment plan included:
- acneBiotics Acneclear Cleanser
- acneBiotics Porefectioner Toner
- acneBiotics Spot Treatment/Moisturizer
- Intense Hydration Serum
- Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer
- Organic Mineral Sunscreen SPF 32
- Microdermabrasion Scrub
- Retinol 0.5% Night Cream
The results speak for themselves.